- Great Wall Motors Sales Report in Jan. 2017 in China
Great Wall Motors Sales Report in Jan. 2017 in China
- GWM Sales Hit A Record High in 2016 and Target 1.25 million in 2017
In December, Great Wall Motors saw sales of 150,500 new cars, setting a record high of monthly sales with a year-on-year increase 57.26%.Of them 80,500 were HAVAL H6, increasing 89.16% over the same period.
- Great Wall Motors' sales Hit the One-million Mark in 2016
Great Wall Motors' sales Hit the One-million Mark in 2016
- Leading the future： HAVAL SUVs Became a Hit in Guangzhou Auto show
On November 18, 15 types of HAVAL’s SUV led by model H2s and model H7 were displayed in a 1995-km2 booth in Pavilion No. 4.2 of Pazhou Convention and Exhibition Center in the theme of “HAVAL’s SUV• Leading the future”. HAVAL’s SUV Leader position and its global vision were demonstrated by HAVAL range of Red/Blue SUVs, including 2 fresh models, 2 quasi-production models and 11 production models.
- HAVAL Shining on the 43rd Baghdad International Fair
On November 1st, 2016, the 43rd session for Baghdad International Fair opened in the presence of the Minister of Planning, Acting Minister of Commerce and Minister of Electricity and Industry together with Chairman of the Committee on Economy.The officially authorized distributor of Great Wall Motors in Iraq participates in the Fair and brings two brands - Great Wall and HAVAL
- Great Wall Motors Continues to be among in “Brand Finance Auto 100, 2016”
Recently, Brand Finance, a British brand appraisal agency, released the "Brand Finance Auto 100, 2016" list. Great Wall Motors ranks the first among Chinese brands and the 30th among global brands.
- GWM Participating in the 10th China-LAC Business Summit
On October 14, the 10th China-LAC Business Summit was held in Tangshan, China. GWM, as the only passenger vehicle enterprise, took part in the exhibition and had attracted the attention from heads of Latin American countries and other representatives.