- In December, Great Wall Motors' annual sales hit the One-million Mark
- In November, Haval showed up at the 43rd Baghdad International Exhibition
- In November, Haval opened its first showroom in Krasnodar in Russia
- In September, Blue-logo Haval H2 launched in the Chengdu auto show in Chinese
- In September, Haval H6 Coupe launched in Australia
- In August, HAVAL opened its first showroom in Iraq
- In June, Haval H2 Launched in Uruguay
- In April, Haval Launched in UAE
- In April, HAVAL - Leading the Future Trend shining in Beijing auto show
- In April, Haval H7 launched in Beijing auto show
- In March, HAVAL entered the Middle East and launched in Oman
- In February, Haval extends operations with its fifth exclusive store opened in Australia
- In Jaunary, Great Wall Motors establishes Technology R & D center in Japan
- In December, Haval opens first store in Benin to extend business operations in Africa
- In November, Great Wall Motors presented all Haval vehicles in Guangzhou Autoshow
- In November, Haval Makes Debut at ASEAN Auto Show, H2 Earns High Praise
- In November, The Millionth Haval H6 Rolled off the Line, Haval Started A New Journey
- In November, Haval Shows up at Baghdad International Exhibition
- In October, Haval landed on Australia as a new milestone in overseas market development
- In September, Haval appears at Expocruz 2015 to deepen South America operations
- In September, Haval launches three models in Bolivia
- In September, The 5th Science Technology Festival Opens
- In August, H9-led Haval lineup appears at Auto Harbin
- In July, Haval's first exclusive store in Georgia opens with new models launched
- In July, Haval's first exclusive store opens in Azerbaijan with new models launched
- In July, Haval launched in Ecuador
- In June, Haval launched in Chile first among South American countries
- In June, Haval launches flagship models as critical step in Russia
- In June, Haval shows up at Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Int’l Auto Show
- In May, in the selection of "Best SUV in 2015" organized by XCAR, Haval H9 was honored as the "Best SUV in 2015".
- In April, Haval's opera-house-like booth was acclaimed and honored as the "Most Creative Booth" during Auto Shanghai 2015.
- In April, Haval released the R/B strategy for the Chinese market.
- In April, Haval showed up at Auto Shanghai 2015 with a complete lineup of 17 Haval SUVs, 5 powertrains and a new- energy chassis.
- In April, China's first Coupe SUV--Haval H6 Coupe was launched in China.
- In April, super deluxe Haval H8 was launched in China.
- In December, Haval posted annual sales of 519,418 units, ranking 1st in the Chinese SUV market for the 12th consecutive year.
- In November, seven-seat all-terrain SUV--Haval H9 was launched in China, and Haval H1 was launched concurrently.
- In October, Haval H6 became the only SUV model with monthly sales of over 30,000 units in China.
- In September, Haval defended championship of the 2014CGR.
- In August, Haval made its appearance at MIMS 2014.
- In August, Haval held the foundation-laying ceremony of its Tula plant.
- In April, Haval showed up at Auto China 2014 with strongest SUV lineup.
- In January, "Haval Dakar Team" competed in the Dakar Rally for the fifth time, won the first stage and moved into the top 10 for the third consecutive year;
- On December 31, Haval claimed the domestic SUV sales title for the 11th consecutive year.
- In November，Haval H6 won the 15th Gold Award for China Design Patent.
- In September, Haval Team led all the way and eventually claimed the car title and the team title, showing the super strength of the international team.
- In March, Haval registered sales of over 1 million units to become a deserving SUV expert.
- In January, Haval H6 was crowned as the "CCTV SUV of 2012".
- In January, Haval competed in the Dakar Rally for the fourth time as the only Chinese team and finished 6th brilliantly.
- In December, Haval posted annual sales of 280,000 units, retaining the domestic SUV sales title for the 10th consecutive year.
- In October, Haval became the first SUV brand to land on Sansha Island and the Arctic, displaying its character.
- In April, Haval H6 was rated as a five-star model as the result of a C-NCAP collision test to become an industrial mode.
- In January, Haval H6 was honored as the "CCTV Independent SUV of 2011".
- In January, "Haval Dakar Team" competed in the Dakar Rally for the third time and ranked 6th in the overall standings.
- In December, Haval H6 was honored as "Chinese SUV of 2012".
- In August, GWM's new plant in Tianjin went into operation and Haval H6 was launched.
- Independently developed 2.0T diesel engine matched Haval.
- Haval H5 won "Whole Vehicle Type Approval", gaining the right of free sales in EU countries.
- Haval defended the diesel title in the 2008 Taklimakan Rally and claimed the manufacturer title.
- Haval CUV was honored as "CCTV Best Independent SUV Brand of 2006".
- The electronically-controlled high-pressure common-rail diesel engine developed in association with Bosch went into production and matched Haval models.
- GWM launched a "crossover model"--Haval CUV.
- In December, Haval was honored as the "CCTV Independent SUV of the Year", showing its professional quality.
- GWM became the sales champion in the Chinese SUV market and retained the title for consecutive years.
- Haval launched an "SUV priced at over 80,000 yuan", creating "Safe phenomenon" and setting off an SUV fever in China.